ok it's been a long time since i've put a picture on here. i do have a lot of pictures of arys i want to post. but getting my camera cord over to my parents or in laws hasn't happend.. so here's another belly shot.john just email these from his phone. sorry if you're sick of these. they're for my purpose really.
so 37 wks! nothing's happening with my body tho. i'm trying to get in the mind set that i'll never go.




6 comments:
super cute...you still need to put pics from front and back angle...
I am jeolous. I am getting sooo uncomfortabe already and I still have 7 weeks.
You look so good for 37 weeks! Hope all is well and everything goes perfectly with labor and delivery!
You're so cute pregnant, Lindsey! I'm glad that you're feeling well and that you're preparing to wait for the baby to come!
P.S. As soon as you get it in your mind that you're going to be over, you'll have the baby! (Hope I didn't jinx anything!)
you look great and the picture board behind you is super cute. You guys need to come and see our pony!
you are just about the cutest pregnant girl ever!! wish we all looked as good as you at 37 weeks......heck at 20 weeks! Good luck to you with number two!!
Post a Comment