Thursday, September 11, 2008
hola!
ok. so i've kind of been slacking on the blog thing lately! but i've been out of town the last two weekends and my internet has been being gay lately! so, i went to Florida with westwoods volleyball team this past weekend, over my birthday!! and it was so fun! my sister and sister-in-law are on the team so it was really fun watching them. Disney World is awesome, and of course, i forgot my camera. so once i steal..spell? some pictures of the 15 other people on the trip that did bring there camera i will post some pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Happy to hear that you didn't get swept away by any hurricanes!!!
Hey, I am so glad you commented on my blog! I accually have taken Grace to a chiropractor(spell check). I think it made alittle difference, but Graces ears are mishapen, and can't drain. But I loved the advice, and I am open to anything.
Oh I love your background! I love Halloween! I can't wait! What's Arys gonna be?
Glad you had a fun time. And Happy Late Birthday.
Post a Comment