Monday, September 22, 2008

halloween early and farmer john

ok some how the pictures got mixed up. Arys came into the room today with this halloween costume in her hand wanting me to put it on her. it's so cute, thanks tiffany!
here's farmer john tilling in the farm where we live! haha



13 comments:

Clark Family said...

Arys is such a cute little love bug!

Shari Brinkerhoff Trader said...

That outfit is so cute. Braily wants to be a butterfly, so they will match a little!!

Jamie W. said...

Love the Halloween Costume, What a cutie pie.
I've never seen your place, I didn't know you guys have a serious farm going on. Love the tractor. Are ya getting up at 5 a.m to milk the cows yet. : ) j/k

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Hey! This is Lauren Brimley (used to be Kircher). I just found your blog and it is way cute! Cutest daughter ever!

Jen&Joe said...

oh Thank you so much.. Yes it been very stressfull these last couple months.. I just hope we have good new coming our way. thank you for your prayers.. and i dont htink you little girl can get any cuter> Il ove her costume

Cory or Cari said...

So I have never thought that you and Brian look alike, but I think that Arys look so much like Kylee. Especially in the close up picture. They must be related.

Chitney said...

LIndsey!! So i just found you and your baby girl is so cute i've never seen her! how are you??

Tiffany and Alan said...

She looks so very cute as a Lady bug. Im glad someone could wear it. I cant wait to have a little girl in a few years to dress up for now that what cousin are for. Love ya

Tara Fischbeck said...

Arys is so funny!! You definately have your hands full with her!

Alyson Ryan said...

She is a bug that you just can't help but love! That smile is just amazing!

ashley wright said...

HEY WE MISS YOU GUYS!!! i love her costume :) paizers is gonna be a lady bug too!! (when i saw it at Target i couldnt pass it up!!) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Joey and Ashley said...

Hey Lindsey and John. I saw your blog off of Brittney and Randy's! It is so cute and your little girl is ADORABLE! Congrats! It looks like you are happy and married life is good! : )

David and Natalie Reheis said...

I know! I didn't get there until like 7ish. But my shower's in less than two weeks, so hopefully we can see each other then! But we should still try to do something one of these weekends!