
ok here are just some more random pictures..

this is the best i could get her to do. every time i took the picture the flash would make her move her head. so this one she's at least facing the camera

don't look into the light!!

um.. no words can explain.. too cute

uh.. hello??
10 comments:
ok arys is so stinkin cute. she is the perfect mix between the two of you! i forget how close in age she is with owen. why do we play? owen would love it and i would love to get out of the house too! we should get together. and dont worry....no baby for a WHILE!
Hey!!! I know Utah is a little crazy but I have to admit I am so excited. I'm sad to leave everyone down here and especially Nat and Rylie but Utah isn't that far away! You guys should move up there and we could have parties all the time :)
Dear Lindsey, John and Arys,
Happy New Year to you!!
We enjoyed visiting with you. I need to get a little better acquainted with Arys, but she doesn't hold still very long does she? Maybe next time.....
We love you very much. Grandma and Grandpa
Cutest pictures of Arys ever! I loved the last one of her the best :)
Haha Yes Jared is my Cousin.. Yes hopefully they will get married and cousin-in-laws we will be! Shari's kids are so dang cute! We need to get together soon so call me. Since our girls are both hyper iam sure they will get along great!
that first picture of you and arys, you guys are so cute!!
Hey, that is a great idea about getting a huge fake ring...I should just do that now even though my fingers haven't swelled yet. By the way, Arys is way too cute!
I don't think Arys gets the concept of the baby stroller. Hmmm...
Um Hello. : ) Love all the cute random pictures. Arys is a doll!!
Hey! I read your comment on Shari's blog and you are a good mom you big dork. I do think you should update more, but that is only because Arys is so freakin cute and you should use your blog to brag a little more. I would anyways if I was you :)
Post a Comment