
it's been a while since i've updated, so i thought i'd just stick some pictures up here. (i'm not a big picture taker, so this is all i got) i watched my sister tara's kids this last week from wednesday evening to sunday night. shari, brailey and kash came over to play one day. the girls had a lot of fun coloring.

arys had a ton of fun with all of reece's toys and dress up stuff. she looks so cute in the cowboy hat boots and diaper.
2 comments:
I'm glad you don't take pig pictures. I like to see the kids. And we can't wait to see them for real in a a week and a half. Yea!
She does look cute!! Yeah I know it makes me laugh every time I talk about what happened to David. He laughs too though, so it's okay. It wasn't funny that day, but now we can laugh about it.
Post a Comment