Monday, January 19, 2009

Here you go Krystle!!

so arys doesn't like people looking at her when she's doing her business.. she had laid on the ground and covered herself with a blanket..

she heard me get my camera out and says "cheese" under the blanket and popped her head up...
then she went back under to finish..


and here's a better "cheese" from arys. she's so sweet



every time i do arys's hair or she's brushing her teeth i tell her to run into daddy and say "i'm cute" and since daddy wasn't there this time, i decided to take a picture of my cute little girl!




5 comments:

The Clarks said...

Hey Lindsey! Ok that is so dang funny she doesnt want anyone watching her. What a little woman! She is darling. We want to have you guys over for dinner. We talked to your hubby and tried to plan it but we never got it done. I will have Austin call John soon and we will for sure get it set up!

Shari Brinkerhoff Trader said...

perfect picture of why i say she has johns mouth. Look at that picture. They are identicle.

Cory or Cari said...

Her hair is getting so long. FunN I'm jealous that she will actually let you do her hair.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Arys is so cute! I'm excited for Rylie to start interacting more. Anyway, yeah I hope you can come to her blessing! See you Sunday!

Kjohnson said...

Linds! I missed this post somehow and just now saw it. I am so glad you posted more. She is seriousy so adorable. I love how she has the longest/skinniest legs ever. It totally reminds me of you and Nat when you guys were little.