Friday, August 14, 2009

Phoenix Children's Museum

Thanks Mom for taking us all to the place! This children's museum is so fun! there's 3 levels of non stop toys, games, art, and the most random things you can think of! this tube looking thing blows air throughout all the tubes. they go all random ways up and down. you put hankerchief's in this slot that imediately blow the hankerchief all around the tube and then pops out of different holes. arys had a blast catching them and running back to put it through the whole again!
here's some upside down buckets to play drums on
on the second level there is an art room with playdo, all sorts of crafts, and this huge house to paint! all the kids get a little vest on and a paint brush and go to town! they switch colors every day. today they were painting the green house to blue! so much fun!

what kid get's free range on paint??

this noodle room was so fun, even for me! all these pool noodles hung down from the ceiling. prob run a good 50 ish feet from one side to the other!
there is a huge shopping room with all kinds of food, cans, pizza(made out of fabric) with all kinds of ribbons as topping.
you can even get your own pee's!

8 comments:

The Clarks said...

SO FUN! I went to one of these when I was little in Salt Lake.. I will never forget it, it was the best! Glad you guys had fun

Ian and Kristen said...

Look like fun! I have been wanting to take Mady there but wasn't sure if she would enjoy it quite yet. Maybe in a few months!

Bella Beginnings said...

we LOVE this place... we went for the free night they have once a month (i wouldn't recomment it but it is good to get feel for the place considering it is alittle pricey) If you do go on the free night line up at least an hour before or you won't get in till late... Looks like Arys loved it. Call me and lets have them get together and play.

Tara Fischbeck said...

Great pics! The kids sure had a fun time!

Jamie W. said...

What a fun Grandma. I love that place!!

Niki said...

I really need to get there soon. Looks like you guys had a blast!!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

What a fun place! I love Arys' hair!

Rachelle Palmer said...

how fun!!!