p.s. i don't know if the black and purple one is done.. should i add a flower of some sort to it?
Saturday, August 1, 2009
my first craft post.. hopefully more to come once we move into our house!
I'm so proud of myself for doing this all by myself! i have to give credit to bree clark for giving me the courage to do these! i've been wanting to for a long time, and after looking at her's that she did, i decided to try it! these will go to a friend who's having a girl soon.. so linds, don't look!(or act surprised)
i had to take a picture of the sides, i love the ribbon i picked out! and i love hot glue guns!
p.s. i don't know if the black and purple one is done.. should i add a flower of some sort to it?
p.s. i don't know if the black and purple one is done.. should i add a flower of some sort to it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Very cute Lindsey and maybe I am dumb but what is it??
LINDSEY! These turned out sooo darling! I'm so proud of you! See you had it in you all this time and you didn't even know it! Also, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.
These are wipe containers. I watched Lindsey make then. I think they turned out really cute as well. Good Job!
so cute!!! They are so darling. Hot glue guns make my world go round.
adorable! so cute
They are so cute Lindsey!! I love them! You should make me one!!!
They turned out really cute Lindsey! I'm impressed! Question: how do you know Bree? She and I grew up next door to each other and were basically connected at the hip until she moved to Idaho in jr. high. Funny... small world :)
So cute!! Hey, saw the link to your blog on Sam & Jen's. You have such a cute blog! Hope things are going well with your house!
Post a Comment