:
:
:
:
this picture was taken today, i am 22 wks... i feel huge, and out of breath already, but i am VERY thankful to be able to have children. i know it is a struggle for some people and my prayers go out to you! this precious baby girl inside me really is a miracle. when i sit and think about what actually goes on with a woman's body when she is pregnant, it is amazing!(these are cell phone pics, so don't judge the quality!)
by the way, john and i should be named the bob barker for fly's! we definitely help control the fly population! where our house is, right behind the farm, we get tons and tons of fly's. if the door is left open at all they come storiming in. john killed 17 fly's the other day, GROSS! 2 of them were "doing it". we are trying to figure out what to hang outside our back door so the fly's aren't so bad, any suggestions??oh and CONGRATS to my sister Tara! she had her baby Pace last night at about 9 :20 pm. 8lb 12 oz. all NATURAL! he is beautiful!




3 comments:
Ok you aren't huge. But I know how you feel and it sticks. I hate the weight gain during pregnancy.
Congrats on the girl. She will be just as darling as Arys.
Mike and I need to stop by to see your house all finished. I am glad you finally go to move in. Hope you love it. Grant would love to see your dog too.
Remember how grandma and Tammy would always have those fly sticky strips hanging everywhere in enterprise? maybe those would work...
You are so funny. I would have never put my belly up when I was 22 weeks. You look way better than I did! And your boobs are getting pretty big!
Yay! Tara had her baby! That's so awesome! I can't wait to meet him! I'll see you on Saturday!!! Can't wait!
You look tiny! And koodos and posting pics! You are only on your way to the glorifying pics. You will be glad you ahve them.
Post a Comment