Thursday, December 10, 2009

update....

well i haven't felt like there's been much to blog about lately. so here are just a few random pictures of what the Palmer's have been up to.

John got our fence up finally, so he brought home a dog.. i did ok this, i think before we got married; i told him once we had a house we could have a dog, didn't realize that time would come so soon.. anyways, we have a great dane now. Arys loves him, Hank. He's just a puppy, as you can see he is huge already. he will be bigger than John in about a year. then pack on the muscle. can't wait
Arys posing, she's gone through many personality changes. very cute and frustrating at the same time. do you think she knows there's a baby coming??
John and I after a date.
pimp daddy putting the baseboard up. It's amazing how well the house looks with it!

oh yeah, and we found out Arys get's to share her room with her baby sister! (those three dots mean it's a girl) we are excited for our new addition.






6 comments:

Ian and Kristen said...

Yay for girls! Ha ha, sounds like we are in the same boat! Our poor husbands!

The Clarks said...

CONGRATS on a little girl! Thats awesome. And Arys with that dog( or horse).. it looks HUGE next to her! You are a nice wife. If Aus brought a dog home that would be bigger then him I would tell him to sleep on the couch till it was gone :)

David and Natalie Reheis said...

haha I love Arys' pose! I'm excited for you guys! Can't wait to see this little gal! Is there a Christmas party?

Rachelle Palmer said...

yay a girl thats awesome!!!

Jamie W. said...

Super exciting!! Sisters are great!!

Whitney said...

Yeah for little girls!!! When Zach and I were like 3 months into our marriage he took me to a pet store and tried to convince me we NEEDED a great dane puppy. I didnt cave. Those things grow to be HUGE. LIke it was ever going to listen to me. He still thinks we need one. I told him when we have a yard with a fence he could have one.