Sunday, January 3, 2010

More Arys

Lately i have been enjoying Arys a lot more. maybe because i know another little girl is coming and she'll definitely be all daddy's girl from then on, it might be because john has been home for the time being and that gives me a little break... but she's been very sweet and fun to play with.

Here she is with dad. i still can't decide after 2 1/2 years who she looks like more. dad's blue eyes. that's about it.
Arys has learned how to ride her bike that she got from santa! she loves it and loves riding around the block to grandma treat's house.


3 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh she's so good!!! It looks like she just loves the bike! Way to go Santa!

Rob and Manda said...

I agree she looks like you with John's blue eyes. Very beautiful!!

Tara Fischbeck said...

I kind of expected a car to come out of no where and take her out...JK but I thought about that. I am glad you are starting to enjoy her because it will never be just Arys and you again. So take advantage of this time with her!