I feel like i haven't blogged in a long time, but when i looked at my last date i know that a lot of people don't blog as often as i feel i do.. so i think i'm still good. however it will still be a while til i get pictures on here. john and i canceled our internet at our house, it was a 35$ expense that we didn't use often enough, and don't need right now. so i get on the internet random days that i go to my parents or my in-laws. have no idea when i will bring my camera and cord over to blog, so for now you get this!
everything is going well with the pregnancy. I want to get a picture of my belly on here. sometime.. my next appointment i have to drink that yummy drink to do the glucose test.. i think that's the test. diabetes?? i don't know. but i also will be getting my shot for having o negative blood, which i hate that shot!! it hurts and i don't like needles!
anyways, i'm enjoying my husband home. i think arys is getting too used to it. it will be interesting to see how she acts when he starts working again!
(in case you didn't know, john lost his job the beginning of december) he has sent his resume around and went to an interview with well's fargo. he has another interview with them soon. cross your fingers that he get's the job!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Lots of prayers for you guys. Unemployment is no fun, and I hope he can catch some breaks and get a job he enjoys. I did enjoy having Corey home too! Good luck and glad you guys are doing well otherwise!
p.s. I just fed your fish for like 5 full blown minutes, am I bored or what? :)
Glad to see the update! Sorry about John's job thats a bummer! I know Austin has tried to get him to come sell for a while now,maybe you should bring it up to him again. It has been really good to us financially. And we would love having you out in Virginia to play!! :)
You should have him call joe.. joe usually can get people jobs there by putting in a good work and etc..
here is my number 480 529 5133.. text me
Post a Comment