Thursday, April 8, 2010

easter/pregnant pictures

One of my best friends that i've had forever took some pictures of me for easter, and just pregnant pictures. she did such a great job! these are just a few that she has sent me so far.
arys was so good about saying cheese and smiling, the tough part was keeping her on the black curtain... but she did a great job


we had a lot of fun painting each other's belly's.


I'm a little over 38 wks and not feeling much of anything! unles i'm moving around a lot and doing stuff, i'm not really having contractions... i think i still have a long time to go...





10 comments:

The Littles said...

Those are awesome pics! I think I might get preggers pics next time! My fav. are the ones with the painted belly!

Rob and Manda said...

I LOVE the painted belly! So cute!

Devin & Ruthann said...

Oh I love the painted bellies! That's such a fun idea for a baby belly at Easter time!

Rachelle Palmer said...

super cute! i can't believe that you only have less then two weeks left! so crazy!

Tara Fischbeck said...

How come you didn't tell us this! Cute pictures! You will be glad you have them!

Ian and Kristen said...

Yay for being almost done! Your belly is so cute! Yes I did make those bows. You just cut out a circle (I traced a cereal bowl and that is a pretty good size) Then you stitch all along the edge of the circle and then pull it tight. Then I sew a few stitches in the middle through all the edges to keep the center together. (I don't know if that makes sense without seeing it!) To keep them from being all poofy I sew a couple stitches from the top to the bottom in the center.

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the one with Arys hugging your tummy.. darling! Good luck... for your sake I hope you come soon! :)

Jamie W. said...

That is adorable. Painted belly,what a great idea. I bet you'll be surprised and have her early. : )

*Becky* said...

cute pictures! love the painted belly ones

David and Natalie Reheis said...

You are so cute! I keep meaning to tell you that I love Arys' hair cut!