...............i miss my husband..............
i
don't reccommend
having a baby and traveling, then
3 yrs later have another, then hubby
takes off... maybe easy for some of you
natural mom's. but being a mom doesn't come
natural to me. this is hard. john i miss you
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I think that would be hard on anyone. It's not just you. Just a few more weeks!
It would be tough! You will be stronger because of it though. Ask for help and take all offers. That is what friends and family is for.
So sorry Lindsey. I don't think that would be easy for anyone. It is hard enough to have a new baby when your husband IS home, let alone being gone. Let us know if you need anything!
I know how you feel. Matt was in Iraq the first 7months of Noahs life. I also lived away from family. It was very hard and lonely sometimes. Stick in there he will be home soon.
Oh girly hang in there! I can only imagine how tough with a new little baby! You will be out here before you know it. :)
oh Lindsey! i'm so sorry for you! that would be really hard for me too :( You are so strong and i'm sure you are doing a great job. your two girls are so lucky to have you!
Post a Comment