Wednesday, October 27, 2010

continuation of update

arys had a halloween party at school. she painted a pumpkin and decorated a cookie. she had a blast. she went as jasmin. i pretty much made her because i bought the costume when she was 8 months old, and xs at disneyland, and she hasn't fit into it til now. she wanted to be little mirmaid


i made my sister's wedding cake. don't ask me why i thought i could do it, but it turned out ok. this is the finished product without the decorations on it. i put those on at the reception home. and i forgot to take a picture, so i will post one up when my sister get's her pictures from the photographer

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Happy belated birthday! Elsie is getting so big (I think she looks like John) and Arys is as cute as ever! And I think the cake turned out great! I know I couldn't do it!

lauren brimley said...

Hello lovely girl!

So glad your computer is fixed! Guess what? We put a bid on the Amos' house...so we probably will be moving across the street from you!

Meg said...

That cake looks AMAZING!! Well done, you!!

Clark Family said...

Good job on the cake! I am impressed!! It was good seeing you and John at Jane's the other night! We never see each other anymore!! Your girls are so cute!!

Brittney Blount said...

Good job on the cake!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh Arys looks so cute!

Allyson & Jere said...

Well I for on am rather impressed with your cake. It looks awesome! You've never done that before? HELLO!

And I love Arys' Jasmine costume, so cute.

Bella Beginnings said...

it turned out beautiful. Thanks for saving me for Kallee's. I would have been making tons of rice crispys! Yikes.