
arys got a tree in her room this year! we bought ornaments from the dollar section at target. and cute pink tree skirt/garland/star at wal mart. she loves it and plays with it all the time. re-aranging things.

ok here's my favorite ornaments up close, love them!the crown, silvery,bluish swirly thing to the left, can't see it very well, and the pine cone to the far right.

i still have some flower stick things i need to go get from Michael's, hadn't quite made it there yet..

veterans parade. starting on the left emma, kash, arys, braily, reece

elsie is so good at standing up to things! she's still a very slow crawler, so i 'm hoping she won't walk anytime soon!

hanging out in our family room, hank wanted to join the fun. he stood there for like an hour!

Halloween! i look retarded! but i love john's outfit! and elsie is so cute!
4 comments:
Good post! Your halloween costumes are awesome. Where did you get johns. Kendal is OBSESSED with yo gabba gabba. I can't believe you have your christmas tree up already! and your dog is huge! See you next week.
And I cannot believe elsie is standing!
Ok so I played catch up on your blog.. dont know why I have not seen like your last 4 posts! Anyways... I LOVE your tree. So pretty! Second, cant believe Arys is crawling and standing, oh my goodness! Third, your Halloween costumes were hilarious. That dude John is totally creeps me out. And last, I cant believe you made that wedding cake! That was darling! Great job!
haha!! u guys are funny! how did I miss the christmas at your house? Need some help getting your house ready for Thursday?
Post a Comment