Friday, October 24, 2008

update

ok well our family went to rocky point mexico this past weekend, and of course, i didn't have my camera with me! but we had a lot of fun. John, my sister Tara, my brother Brian and I played in a sand tournament. we took 5th out of 16 teams in the A division. besides that we had a blast on the beach. arys played all day in the sun. she didn't even need a nap because she was having so much fun. it was nice because she passed out at like 7 o'clock. my sister shari has a slideshow of pictures on her blog with arys in a few of them! thanks shari.
besides that me and john are still coaching. the girl's season is almost over. john this weekend and next week will be MIA as far as i'm concerned because he will be up on a mountain trying to kill bambi!

2 comments:

damonandkami said...

Sounds like a blast! I so wish I had more time to play ball again! I miss it! by the way jades baby is SO cute right?!

Cory or Cari said...

Lindsey, Tell John you don't need a lisence to hunt anything except moose here.