
for family home evening our family went to a pumpkin patch and got some pumpkins to carv! arys had so much fun running around and picking up all the little pumpkins and trying to pick up the big ones! it was pretty funny. i posted the pictures all backwards.. so this first picture is our final product. john wanted his to be scary.. and mine is 4 ghosts singing, and arys's is just a face.

here's mine up closer so you could get a better look at what it is

here's arys's. i had to do an up close one on hers because i purposely did 4 teeth on top and 3 on bottom just like arys has!

here's arys helping us carv and cut out the pumpkins and wondering where all the yucky stuff went!

you can really see how big john's pumpkin is in this one! we were just about to start cutting! arys was kind of scared of them.. she wasn't quite sure what we were doing..
6 comments:
Oh yay! I seriously love carving pumpkins, but it's kind of pointless right now because not only do we not have children, but no trick or treaters are going to come to our house. Oh well. Next year!
Cutest! I love your pictures!
Hey, Ted wants to do that run you were talking to me about. email me at larthestar "at" hotmail "dot" com
You did those ghosts yourself?? Im pretty impressed. I dont think i have ever fully carved a pumpkin. I only painted them. Ya our family is wierd.
Cute! I wish we would have carved pumkins! We're lame this year.. we did carve pumkins, or get costumes, and I didn't even put up my halloween decor!
Looks like a lot of fun!!!
You are definitely the winner. Sorry John. Cory did his pumpkin the other day - a shark for Ethan. I'll have to post a pic.
Post a Comment