Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween!

this is our little rag doll! i had so much fun dressing my little doll up as a rag doll! she looked so cute!
i had to take the pictures before we went out because once she got running around she had half her outfit off!

for halloween we went to our ward's trunk or treat. arys kept going to our friend cami's car and getting suckers! those are her favorite! after the trunk or treat we went to the westwood football game. john drove the senior float around the field.


5 comments:

Shari Brinkerhoff Trader said...

I never saw the final project. She looks so stinking cute. Her hair turned out really good. She looks so happy to be in it too!!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

That is so cute!!! I was Raggedy-Ann once. I don't remember what I looked like, but she's probably wayyyy cuter!!!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Cute Linz! It turned out very good! Expect her to be taking her costume off before the night is over for the next few years. Reece has never left hers all on.

Dennison Family said...

She looks adorable! I love it! I love the photo with her by the corn stalks! So cute!

Chitney said...

Oh my gosh She is so dang cute!!