Tuesday, November 25, 2008

crazy eight tag... thanks cami

8 shows i love to watch:
1-Friends.. it's been over for years, but i can still watch it over and over
2-As the world turns
3-The office
4-HG channel
5-That 70's show
6-King of queens
7-Price is right
8-Doctors

8 favorite restaurants:
1-Matta's
2-Olive Garden
3-Texas roadhouse
4-Chilli's
5-Macaroni Grill
6-El Charro
7-Oregeno's
8-chipotle

8 things that happened yesterday:
1-woke up and fed arys
2- went to the DI to meet camie and my dad
3-went to my parents and helped clean the back porch for thanksgiving
4-put christmas lights up on my mom's house
5-came home and put christmas lights up on our apartment
6-went to john's softball games
7-gave arys a bath
8-got ready for bed..and stayed up for literally 7 hours with arys that night

8 things i am looking forward to:
1-john coming home from work
2-sleep..(hopefully)
3-my grandparents coming into town for thanksgiving
4-thanksgiving with both our family's
5-a day with john and no work!
6-seeing twighlight again, this time with john
7-arys getting better!
8-christmas

8 things on my wishlist:
1-john to go to school or change jobs
2-shopping spree
3-bike with carseat
4-vacuum
5-weekend with john and arys to our cabin
6-move to east mesa/gilbert
7-a house
8-money

8 people i tag
1-cari
2-tara
3-jill
4-shari
5-mom
6-natalie
7-angie
8-rachelle

5 comments:

Clark Family said...

ha ha ha ha ha....... don't you just loved being tagged?? It was my first tag too, so I thought I would let you in on the fun!!!!

Brea said...

Hey Lindsey, Just found your blog... SO cute. So sorry about your little girl. That would totally freak me out!!! anyway, if you want another TV show to love, I don't know if you have heard of "How I met your mother" but it is Hilarious! It is on on Monday nights I think at 7:30pm. It is kinda like the new age "Friends" so if you are interested there ya go.
It looks like you and John are doing really well. You have a beautiful little family. Congrats.

Brea (Connelly) Hiatt

Busy Bee Lauren said...

"2-As the world turns"

I loved that answer! hahahaha I used to watch that too haha.

Cory or Cari said...

Ok, I've never done a tag before but Imight do this one. I just have way too many things to blog about right now, so it might take a while. I try not to post too many things at once because I don't want people to be afraid to open my Blog if it's been a few days. But there are just wo many new and interesting things right now. So don't think i'm blowing you off, it just might be a while.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey its Hannah! I didn't know you had a blog! that's way cool!