Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rocky Point!

here we are at spring break in rocky point. everyone was so worried about all the drug wars going on. but here we are, no problems getting down there or coming back. it was so much fun. arys had a blast! she is getting a lot more fun to do things with because she is starting to be aware of a lot more things. she loved going down to the rocks when the tide was out and throwing the shells into the holes of water. and yes my hair is in corn rows.... it is my new favorite thing to do the first day in mexico now because it kept my hair from blowing in my face all day!
this day we decided to go to a new beach... with no water?? this wasn't choya bay, it was some place my brother brian found.. we decided to call it sand castle beach.. the water was about a mile away. can you see it?? and can you see mom jogging out to it?? most of us decided to jog out. it was a lot further than we thought. i was starting to think it was just a mirage and we'd never make it to the water.. not worth it

here we are driving home.. can you tell how packed we were? i gave arys a wipie and she had a lot of fun breaking it into pieces and putting it in between her toes.. wierd child, but whatever keeps her happy! i don't have a lot of pictures because i took more video.


8 comments:

Cory or Cari said...

Looks like Mexico. Wish we could have been there. It's been pretty annoying waiting for people to get home. I need more pictures.

J and L Palmer said...

don't worry i think tara has a lot of pictures

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Does Arys have a tattoo on her leg? Haha. Sounds like you guys had fun! We'll have to go out there with you guys next time when Rylie's a little older. I've never been!

Kjohnson said...

Yay an update! She is getting so big! Looks like you guys had a good time. I haven't been to good old Rocky Point for far too long :)

The Clarks said...

I cant beleive how Big she is getting!! She is so cute. Looks like you guys had fun. I did cornrow braids in Mexico one year.. the BOMB! I kept them in when I got home for like 2 weeks. I got made fun of the WHOLE 2 weeks but I didnt even care... Hello dont have to do your hair! Could it get any better?

Brittney Blount said...

How fun. I like to go I just don't like Mexico. I wish rocky point was in California. Maybe next year we will go.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I am so happy you made it safely there and back! How fun! :)

Jen&Joe said...

we went friday through sunday! Oh i was so nervous to go! haha.. I had fun still but i was glad to go back home too!