
ok i still suck at posting. the information about this post is at the bottom.. but i'll continure it here.. ok here is 10 out of the 12 of us runners Katie, Tyler, Cooper, Betsy, Mom, Mel, Colette, Lana, Me, and Tara. we're missing rylan and Trudy

ok this is gross, but i had to post it, my toe was hurting so i took my black toe nail polish off and found a purple toe. i was hoping it was just the black toe nail polish staining my toe, but when i took off my toe nial polish on my other toe, i knew it was bad. i think i'm going to lose this toe nail.. tear.
This last weekend was the Ragnar Relay. I can't remember why i told my sister's i'd do it. but i ended up doing it. It was fun! I was in a car with my mom, aunt, cooper and colette goodman, and rylan. this race was a 202.1 mile 12 man relay from prescott to mesa. no stopping, not much time to eat or sleep. We slept while the other car was running, we ate in between runs. it was pretty crazy.
3 comments:
You will definately lose that toe nail. Congratulations! I did the same thing when I traned for the SLC Marathon. I had my toe nails painted forever so I had no idea what was going on. It's a gonner.
I actually have a pinky toenail that I lose all the time. It is in the process of growing back and then it will die and fall off again in like 9m. So it really is replacealbe. You did awesome! Next year it will be easier for you as it will be your second running event!
Don't worry they grow back! I lost two nails when training for my 1/2 marathon... Funny that you took a photo of it. Good job doing the race. I am very impressed!
Post a Comment