We went to the doctor yesterday for Arys' 2 year well visit. and i haven't done this yet on my blog, but i'll give you all her stats!
Age: 2 years
Weight: 24.2 lbs 18%
Height: 36.8 in. 98%
for those of you doing the math, if you double her height like i've heard you do when your kid is 2, arys will be 6'1".... but i was told that only works if your kid is around the 50th%. the doctor said she will most likely be around 5'10" like her mamma! but that is just his guess. if she's gunna be a volleyball player, let's hope she get's that extra inch or two! (living my dreams through my child??...)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She is so cute! Rylie had her 6 month appointment yesterday and she dropped from being in the 99% to 75%. Ugh lame. haha it's okay I guess. I'll just have a point guard instead of a power forward. :)
Are you no longer coming to our ward? I haven't seen you for a while. Have you already moved?
Post a Comment