Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there! There are a lot of great dad's in my life, like my Grandpa's, Brother's, Brother-in-laws, Father-in-law, and my wonderful husband, but i want to talk just about my dad!
(mom, please help dad see this) My Dad is so amazing! He is the most un-selfish, giving person i know! He is always willing to drop whatever he is doing to help out anyone that asks. I have called him several times asking for a blessing and he has ran right over. I am so proud to have a worthy priesthood holder as my dad.
He has always been the greatest example to me. Dragging us kids out of bed every morning before school to read scriptures. Seeing him in his church clothes once a week knowing he went to the temple. I didn't know how important that was then, but knowing personally now, that is a very hard thing to do.
My dad also drives down to the Florence prison every sunday (i think that often, i could be wrong) to give sunday lessons to some of the inmates there. He volunteered to do that.
I could go on and on about how wonderful my dad is, but won't.
I love you Dad, thanks for always being there for every one of us kids! i love you so much! Happy Father's Day

2 comments:

Tara Fischbeck said...

Very sweet! Dido the things you said!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

This is so sweet! I don't think I've ever seen any of your wedding pics. You look so pretty!!