Monday, June 8, 2009

Arys' swim lessons!

ok so it's mostly arys drowning in the water, but she is actually making some progress! she rarely swallows the water when she goes under anymore!
and she kicks pretty good.. when it's not me in the water with her!

and besides it being freezing, she kind of likes it! she doesn't quite get that if she stays in the water it will be warmer when it's a little over cast and windy outside. she just likes to lay on the sidewalk and get warm til it's her turn again!


6 comments:

Tara Fischbeck said...

you need a picture of her huddled up next to the step! yeah definately spoke too soon with Reece. we will see how the rest of the week goes. and i think arysis doing amazing for not even being 2!

Cory or Cari said...

So cute!

Jamie W. said...

I'm glad she's liking it. I finally signed Bradley up and he starts next week.

Kjohnson said...

Look at her go! I hated swim lessons, but good job Arys! We tie-dyed last Tuesday!!! Next time I'm down we should have a cousins' tie dye party! How fun would that be?!?

How It All Started! said...

She is so dang cute! She really is doing great for not even being 2 yet. Next summer she will love it!

Bella Beginnings said...

i am so happy that she likes it now...