Arys got her 2 year old pictures taken last week. It was really funny watching arys try to do the things that the lady was telling her to do! Enjoy the pictures! which one is your favorite??
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like pictures 5 and 13 the best! Arys is such a cute girl! Both of you look great! It was great to see you guys at the reunion--hopefully we can see each other more often.
I like the one where she is hugging the curtain! Very cute! And next time we take a vacaction I think I will opt out of traveling with arys! JK she wasn't too bad...could have screamed and dried the entire time.
I love the pictures!!! 13 is definitely my favorite! She is so funny! Yeah it was fun swimming. We better go again, because I am really white and I need some more sun...
7 comments:
I like pictures 5 and 13 the best! Arys is such a cute girl! Both of you look great! It was great to see you guys at the reunion--hopefully we can see each other more often.
I like the one where she is hugging the curtain! Very cute! And next time we take a vacaction I think I will opt out of traveling with arys! JK she wasn't too bad...could have screamed and dried the entire time.
I love the pictures!!! 13 is definitely my favorite! She is so funny! Yeah it was fun swimming. We better go again, because I am really white and I need some more sun...
my favorite is the curtain one and the second one on the floor with two. I'll post a cute picture of Ary's at Palisades.
THey're all cute. Arys is just miss photgenic.
Cute picture. She's two now!! Oh my goodness is it time for another one yet? : )
I love the one of her laying down with the word two by her and the ones of you and her.
We are going to have to start moms group up soon. We haven't seen each other in a while.
i love the one where she is smelling the flower! she is precious!
Post a Comment