Monday, July 27, 2009

no much going on! but here's an update!

Here is just a bunch of random pictures of what we've been up to.. which is not a whole lot!.. we had a family reunion last weekend and at a park we went to, krissy was teaching the girls how to pass a volleyball. arys sorta gets it.. can't wait to watch arys when she's older!
in ephraim, utah, up the street from my grandma's house there is an elk farm that john couldn't get enough of. if you click on the picture you can almost get an idea at how big these things were. john was very impressed
my mom bought us all tickets to wicked (otherwise i wouldn't have cared to go, but now that i did, i'm glad) for mother's day. my aunt and cousin came too. we had a lot of fun! dinner before at rosa's and all my sister's.... except for cari :-(
arys see's me put mascara on and always wants me to put it on her, so i did.. she has some pretty long eyelashes! she get's them from her daddy!




6 comments:

The Clarks said...

Arys eyelashes are adorable! Ok so we come back to AZ in about 3 or 4 weeks and Austin is just itching to get back and bbq. So we will have to have you out and let him bbq and hang out :)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

So fun to go out with all your sisters! You all are so gorg!

The Clarks said...

Hey girl! Ok so I sewed it all. There's a tutorial online that I followed, google "onesie dress tutorial" and I followed the one by barefootinthekitchen.blogspot.com. It should pull up on the first google page. If not just go to her blog and search for it. Good luck!!

The Clarks said...

Hey no problem! Let me know if you have any questions.

damonandkami said...

I think she has more eyelashes than me! I just saw your comment and definately laughed out loud. My computer is broken, and wont let me upload pictures of anything to my blog for some reason.. So hopefully it will get fixed this week and I can!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Thanks for the pics I don't have any from wicked or the reunion