Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our Anniversary, and other stuff

Yesterday was john and i's 3rd anniversary! we went to Texas Road House. it was very good. john seems to claim he has something planned but it isn't ready til next week??? i dunno... i guess i'll have to wait and find out! I love you john, thanks for 3 great years and a beautiful daughter!
while we were at dinner my sister watched arys and she got into her nail polish and thought it would be funny to color on her face!! and the best part was she was getting her 2 year pictures taken! perfect i know.. i used nail polish remover to get it off, it worked, but i don't think that stuff should be on your skin! especiall so close to your eyes..
i've been trying to learn how to french braid. this is the best so far!




5 comments:

Tara Fischbeck said...

Happy belated anniversary!!! I forgot I wont lie! And the brade is great!

Ian and Kristen said...

Happy anniversary! Wow three years! How exciting! Hope you had fun celebrating!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! So fun to go out :)

Your braiding skills are awesome!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Yay! Congrats! That is so fun!

The Clarks said...

The header looks cute! And no it was not annoying at all! I will be your official blog header maker. You want a new one, or a new picture, let me know!