Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blog Stalking

What is "blog stalking" technically? is it if you are constantly looking at someone's blog? well, what i think it is, is if you are NOT on my side bar under FAMILY or FRIENDS and you visit my blog, you are blog stalking! so, if you blog stalk me, please leave a comment so i can blog stalk you too! and possibly leave you comments! (apparently i don't do this enough.. and apparently most people do!) ok? thanks!

oh and also maybe i'd add you to my side bar if you comment and then you wouldn't be blog stalking me anymore!
p.s. Happy Birthday to me!

19 comments:

The Littles said...

I thought about you yesterday!! Happy Bday!! I always remember your bday cause its right before mine. Hope you had a good day!!

Heidi said...

ok, ok, I'll come out of the closet..apparantly we're going to be neighbors soon, so I gotta make sure you're not the crazy type! Just kidding, I just enjoy reading blogs and learning about people..So..Hi! My name is Heidi Selover, and I am a confessed blog stalker.

Tara Fischbeck said...

lol...that is cute!

Chitney said...

lindz i totally blog stalk you

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Yay happy birthday on Sunday. Dang I totally missed it. It was because it was a Sunday and I never have my phone on Sundays. Ugh sorry. Hope you have a fun day!

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Lindsey, I found your blog off of Tiffany and Alan's- John and I were in the mission together :) We met a couple times- once at the Blount's at Tiffany's wedding I think and at a mission reunion...
anyhow, send me an email and I'll invite you to our blog too :) bajensen07@gmail.com

-Adree (Cluff) Jensen

Jen Western said...

Hey Lindsey...yep I blog stock! You need to put pictures of your house up! Or I should just stop by since you are only a few streets away, but blog stocking is so much easier :)

Rob and Manda said...

if you stalk me I'll feel better about stalking you! lol We're family so it's ok! wallacefam18.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

Hey Lindsey! I just found your blog (through your comment on Heidi's). Hope you don't mind if I read it! My blog is private, but if you give me your email address, I can invite you.

I hope you had a great day on Sunday!! Can't wait to be neighbors!

Josh and Elisha said...

i'm guilty of blog stalking you, busted!

Candi said...

I guess I am blog stalking you! opps! I enjoy reading your blog

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

hey, i'm john's cousin! found you on charde and trents page. i can't believe how big your girl is! i guess i haven't seen john since before you two were married wow.

p.s. happy birthday!

Michelle said...

So, I totally blog stalk you. I think I origianlly found your blog through Jamie's blog. Oh, and as far as the car seats go, I have been lucky to have seat covers that came off pretty well until this most recent one. I ended up using carpet cleaner on it, but it wasn't puke, just some candy. If it was puke, I probably would have tried harder in getting it off!

Jolynn said...

You can be my blog stalker. I was just looking at Jamie's blog and found your blog. You can check us out too.

mikeandjolynn.blogspot.com

Jen&Joe said...

Post pictures of your house i want to see it. when do you guys move in?

Anonymous said...

We'll just be a stalking family! Maygen1990@yahoo.com :)

Tiffany and Alan said...

We didnt buy were just renting. Its Power & Thomas area. I cant wait to see your house!!!

Malia said...

I usually link through Will and Aly...i admit.

Devin & Ruthann said...

Yep, I read your blog!