Monday, September 28, 2009

...........

Yes I'm pregnant in case you didn't already know! I've been super sick and waiting til i saw my doctor to post anything. i am 11 weeks today! i'm due April 19!

ok i decided to add more to this since i have more time...... John and i are very excited for number two! john will be a lot more excited if he knew we were having a boy! i don't mind what we have. a girl would be fun for arys to play with and be good friends with. however there are so many girls in our family that i would like to have a boy just to know that we have one.. and don't need to keep trying and trying til we get one... so i will be happy with whatever, and i'm sure john will be too, but he would prefer a boy...

i have been nautious and throwing up, plus all the other yucky symptoms of being pregnant. i know i don't have it as bad as others, but i do have it worse than all my sisters and my mom, so that's a little depressing. i'm the only one out of the other 4 that have had babies that throw up... my doctor recommended that i don't take my prenatals until after my first trimester. (that has been causing MOST of the throwing up). i will be taking folic acid pills. i only have a couple weeks left to get out of the first part, so i hope it goes by quick! any suggestions, witch craft, or any other crazy ideas send them my way!

21 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Yay!!! I was wondering when you were gonna post about it!! How does Arys feel about it? Is she excited?

Laurie said...

Oh, congratulations!!! I wondered yesterday, when you pulled out the Goldfish in Relief Society. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys--how exciting!

Candi said...

Congrats!!!

Whitney said...

Oh Congratulations!! so so exciting!

The Clarks said...

OH YAY!! CONGRATS!! That is so awesome! And so sorry about being sick.. it truly is the worst. But get medicine from the doc! They have miracles pills.. they were my saving grace. The only thing that got me off the couch and kept me out of the toilet puking.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Oh my gosh! Congraaaaats!!!

The Clarks said...

YAY!! Congratulations!

*Becky* said...

Congrats!! I'm posting a comment so I no longer blog stalk you ;)

Ian and Kristen said...

Congrats Lindsey! That is exciting for you guys! We are not too far apart! I am 17 weeks, so just a little ahead! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Congrats! that's so exciting :)

Heidi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Unknown said...

Your doctor should be able to give you Zofan to help, it sure helped me but it's expensive if it's not covered by your insurance. Also, vitamin b supplements are supposed to help too. Worth a try right! CongratS!

Emily Lauren said...

Congratulations Lindsey! I'm so happy for you guys!!! I was wondering where you were in the process :) We're almost exactly one week apart, how cool is that?

I'm so sorry you've been so sick. I know my SIL/friends who are throwing up all the time take zofran and say it works wonders.

Can't wait to find out what it is :)

The Littles said...

Congrats!!Thats is sooo exciting!! I know this is weird but I want to have a baby in April! My next I hope is in april cause I think it is the perfect month. Its not too hot or too cold! It would be perfect for their bday every year!lol I am so happy for you! Cant wait to find out what your having!!

Whitney said...

I ate Flinstone vitamins the first 18 weeks of pregnancy because I was throwing up so much. try those. Although that taste could almost make me gag thinking about it.

Rachelle Palmer said...

yay i'm so excited for you guys... another boy in the family would be fun!!! those palmer boys are cute!!!

Anonymous said...

~~*CONGRATS Lindsey =) I ran into your Mom a couple of weekends ago @ Steve's Crazy Sub and she told us you were Preggers. Looks like I have known for awhile now and I didn't hear it from you. ha Hopefully you start feeling better. =)*~~

j & s said...

congrats! ill cross my fingers for you guys to have a boy!! hope all is well! :)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome!
I had the same problem with my prenatal vitamins when I was pregnant with Jeffrey, so maybe it's a boy! :)

Kjohnson said...

Where the heck have I been? I never saw this post! Are you feeling any better? oh and by the way CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! WOOHOO!!