Monday, October 12, 2009

pregnant


13 weeks! yay, one more week to be into my second trimester! still throwing up every couple days. i've tried most of your suggestions, and the only thing to help at all is zofran, but if i don't take it fast enough in the morning, i'll throw up....

oh, and i've started to be a little constipated. not fun.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Those prenatal vitamins are the worst! I've always just taken a normal women's vitamin, and it didn't make me throw up. I would also take it at night instead of in the morning.

I'm glad you're almost out of the first trimester!!

Rob and Manda said...

make sure to keep up your normal exercise routine unless your dr says otherwise. That will help with both problems. Wonder if it's a boy with how much trouble this baby is causing?!

Kathleen said...

hey lindsey, add me to your blog...mine is theruckerfam.blogspot.com
and if you need my email it is ckrucker@hotmail.com
yeah for us, we can be blog friends!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh weird. You don't love being constipated? Hmm that was definitely my favorite part...

Tara Fischbeck said...

I love Natalies comment!! Thats funny because I have been extremely loose for the last month or two...truly. Not sure why but thankful for it. Yeah you will start feeling good soon and start looking pregnant! We need to take a pic before I go but when you have a belly.

Jen&Joe said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Your going to love the 2nd labor.. it goes so fast! Feel better soon! Also take some Flax seed.. You buy it at Costco and it does wanders with going number 2...

DougandMe said...

Lindsey, good old fashioned prunes! they come individually wrapped so you can just eat a couple a day until your problem-0 passes:). Also try a unisom at night for a couple weeks. I also took a regular vitamin (just while I had morning sickness).