Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday and our christmas tree

My sister in law mel heard about the whole spend a 100 dollars get 50 dollar for any westcor mall. so around midnight me and two of my sister in laws head to chandler mall, we pulled into the parking lot and turned around to go back to fiesta. way to packed. we didn't realize 50 dollars was greatly wanted. at fiesta mall we headed straight for Forever 21 and spent some money. saw a line and decided one person would wait in the line for the gift cards while the other spent there 100, then switch. well thankfully before we branched out some lady in front of us told us Forever 21 wasn't a store participating in the spend a 100 get 50 deal. we knew it couldn't have been that easy. what a joke, we will never do that again! (rachelle, you didn't miss anything..)

so about 2 am i got to sleep, and woke up at 4 to stand in line at a store to buy something for my hubby. i got in a very pleasing short line. got in the door and scratched a gift card of 25$! i got a great deal on a gift for john plus 25 dollars off. i think my black friday was a success(besides the whole midnight madness thing..)

here is our christmas tree. it's been up for about a week already.



anyways, enjoy!


9 comments:

Bella Beginnings said...

so pretty... i am impressed it is up and decorated! Great job.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh what a pretty tree!! Yeah Black Friday is interesting.

Tara Fischbeck said...

very nice tree!! want to come do mine...don't think it will get much more than lights on this year. glad i didn't get involved in the BF madness but i did have two people pick up things for me...that was great!

Amber Lee said...

i love your tree!! I went at midnight too but I pulled in and just turned around and went home ha ha. P.s. I found your blog- random!

Rachelle Palmer said...

ya mel told me about the madness!!! it made me feel better for not getting to go!!! lol... u guys got jacked!!! but i'm glad your other black friday adventure turned out good!!! that's awesome! PS your tree looks amazing

The Clarks said...

Oh what a pretty tree!! love it. And yay for black friday.. I love all the insane woman. I love to go just for the entertainment

Candi said...

I know what you mean about the crazy-ness!!! Love your Christmas tree!

The Littles said...

Awesome tree!! I keep checking your blog cause I want to find out what you are having!! Blue or pink??

damonandkami said...

I LOVE your tree! Love the colors!