
in between conference sesseions today we went for a walk around the temple. i was really excited when i realized i actually had my camera! here's arys pretty scared sitting on a wall. what an amazing picture tho, with my sweet little girl and the temple in the background.

she had so much fun smelling all the flowers and finding the buggys

there are these bush tree things all around that just grow down..

this was the best we could get of our whole family and the temple. arys was actually pretty good walking around. she was plenty entertained

mom and arys found a bench in the shade and sat to relax
4 comments:
Your weather looks so nice. I want to go for a walk outside without bundling upt or getting snowed on.
I love Sunday afternoons. Yeah for family time at the temple. Theres no better place to be together.
so cute! I love going for walk right now. Its so pretty. Cant wait to here all about the house.
What a great idea to do in between conference! Congrats on the house!
Post a Comment