Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just for you Cari

just thought i'd send you and your kids a hello from arizona!

4 comments:

Brittney Blount said...

Cute! I can't believe how long her hair is. I can't wait for Kendals to be that long so we can do pig tails!

The Clarks said...

Ok so I am commenting about your post before.. you go girl! I am so freaking jealous. I wish I could be in half the shape you are! Who just on a whim does a triathalon? Um Tough cookie!

Cory or Cari said...

Thank you so much. That was adorable. I can't believe how well she is talking. I'm glad you are reminder her who we are because we'll be back one day. Keep the videos coming.

The Clarks said...

Hi! ok so you just add the gadget you would for doing a picture. On my computer, when I saved it, it saved in a compressed folder so I couldnt open it, but it should make a list of the items saved in it, so if you want the "about" one, it should be listed. Then you just open it. It was kind of confusing but just mess around with it till you get it! ps, your girl is darling!