don't we look hot??.. my sister's shari, tara, and friend deedra and her husband austin had planned on doing this triathlon in rocky point a while ago. i didn't really care to do it.. after arys being sick for over a week i told john i could go to rocky point with my family and take dan's place in the triathlon.. he would keep arys, and i could relax for two days.without much thought, i was in it, with NO training, and the day before we left i got sick.. i wouldn't suggest doing this sick. my throat was a gonner, my nose was so dry from blowing it.. the wind from the bike made it so much worse! the distances were a 1/2 mile swim, 16 mile bike, 3.1 mile run. i did it in 2:24... i'm not proud of it, but i didn't train and was sick, so you have to give me a little credit!Monday, April 20, 2009
First Triathlon
don't we look hot??.. my sister's shari, tara, and friend deedra and her husband austin had planned on doing this triathlon in rocky point a while ago. i didn't really care to do it.. after arys being sick for over a week i told john i could go to rocky point with my family and take dan's place in the triathlon.. he would keep arys, and i could relax for two days.without much thought, i was in it, with NO training, and the day before we left i got sick.. i wouldn't suggest doing this sick. my throat was a gonner, my nose was so dry from blowing it.. the wind from the bike made it so much worse! the distances were a 1/2 mile swim, 16 mile bike, 3.1 mile run. i did it in 2:24... i'm not proud of it, but i didn't train and was sick, so you have to give me a little credit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I'm impressed! That would be a hard thing to do even with training- good job!
Good job! I know how you feel. When I did mine Kendal was 3 months old and I got 3 hours of sleep the night before. FUN huh!
And again, that goggle picture is a classis. 4 good looking buffed out girls couldn't look more dorky. You should blow it up poster size.
But congrats! You've now done a tri. That's an accoplishment. I'm doing to next one with you.
Lindsey! I want to do it so bad! I'm training right now for one. I haven't decided which one yet, but you should train too and we'll do it together. David refuses to do it with me. It would be fun!
hotties!!! i love the swim caps... you guys reminds me of that birth control commerical...
good for you! sorry to not chat so much at the dr. yesterday... i was so out of it! hope arys is feeling better!
Way to go! That is so awesome. We haven't seen you guys for a while. We figured Jon went blind and hates us.
Post a Comment