Don't read if you recorded it and haven't watched it yet!!
.........
........
I am sooooo happy Mike didn't win!! Great job Helen! i can't believe how tiney she is! 117?? i haven't weighed that since junior high! i will never weigh that again! i know she is shorter than me, but still, wow. congrats Helen.
and old man river?? seriously, he did awesome! i can't believe how great he looks for 64 years old!
and my favorite contestant, kristin! she looked great. she still has like.. um 30-50 pounds to lose, but i thought she looked fabulous! i love her new hair color. i can't wait for the next season!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I thought Helen looked anorexic. I really don't think she was eating the last month. Tara, on the other hand looked healthy as did Mike. But I'm glad Mike didn't win. I was hoping for Tara to bring it home, but after seeing Helen, it just wasn't gonna happen. Kristin was so close! She looks great regardless of the results. Jerry could afford to gain a few pounds back. I'm glad Sione and Felipe did their dance again. They looked great. Very strong and healthy.
i agree about helen. me and john were saying she prob didn't eat the last couple weeks before the finally. or did some crazy diet or something. now that there all skinny, they can all go get there extra skin cut off!
I must agree as well. Helen looked as though she hadn't eaten or drinking in several days preparing for this finale. Tara deserved it all the way. I bet Helen will get a nose job with part of her money. And I think Jerry looked amazingly thin but also 10-15 years older than 64. But glad he took home the 100 grand. And I loved Kristins new look. Good for her. I heard that Felipe baptized Kristin??
really?? i didn't hear that. that's awesome.ill ask him next time i see him.. haha.. aparantly he goes to a lot of events in az
i was so mad helen won. i think she looked nasty. i think they need to change the show somehow to make the healthiest win not the skinniest. she definately needs a nose job! maybe she will use the money to get her fat daughter lipo since she kicked her off the show. i never got over that! kristen was beautiful! and i cant believe jerry lost that much weight but he looked like he was going to pass out on stage! he needs to gain some healthy weight back too. anyway...just my 2 cents!
Post a Comment