
remember these??? ok i didn't quite get these in the right order, but here they are. remember the blue bathroom??

and the great patterned tile??

looking in the kitchen from the hall. (outside garage door)

looking in the kitchen towards the hall

and... here is the blue bathroom now!

here is the dining room/family room floor. mostly gone.. (wasn't so much fun, still have more to do) i dont' know why the picture is blurry

here's john scraping up more flooring. the door you see in this picture is to the outside garage. notice the cabinets all gone?? soon that wall next to john will be gone too!

kitchen looking in from garage door. again.. cabinets gone! (loving that, cuz i get new everything!!)
all this demo is only 3 days work.. we still have at least another week or so of demo to do. so not quite half way..
6 comments:
How fun! I can't wait to see it some day. I'm sure it will be finished by the time I get there. Yea for new cabinets. I'm sure it will be gorgeious when you're all done.
Haha! I was telling Randy last night that I am excited to see how your house turns out... cute like all the other Palmers that have redone their houses.
That is so exciting! You will get to make your house, your home!
A lot of work!! Then you have to move whish is a lot more work! But it is all worth it! Ill come help one day next week when I can come in the morning.
How FUN!! That is so exciting! Cant wait to see the finished product
Oh my goodness!! I love before and after pics. That is totally exciting you get all new everything in your kitchen. Can't wait to see it all in person.
Post a Comment