Tuesday, May 26, 2009

my little helper

i caught arys up on a chair, that she pulled over herself, doing dishes!.. well, she was actually playing, but she kind of got the idea of water and dishes.. hopefully soon she'll really be able to help! right now it's just me cleaning up what she tries to help do!
look how cute she is. she had to get all naked to go potty, and then she pulled her skirt up. with no diaper it hangs off just right.

6 comments:

Cory or Cari said...

She's showing crack! But what a good helper.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

She is so cute! I love the last picture! haha!

Brittney Blount said...

Haha that is cute! I can't wait for Kendal to help out. Kendals pants always hang off her too, even with her diaper!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Arys is crazy!! If she doesn't win the 100yd dash when she gets older I will be shocked. She has the quickest movements of any kid I have ever seen. Now if you can only learn to incorporate that into cleaning.

DougandMe said...

forget the cleaning, go for the 100!!

The Clarks said...

haha that is too dang cute!!