Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I'm not good with poems (Natalie, thanks for showing us all up..) or really words at all. but i just wanted to let my mom know how much i love and appreciate her! you've taught me so much in life. you've helped me learn some hard lessons. i feel like i've turned out how somewhat to who you wanted me to be. and mostly you've taught me how to be a good mom myself. thank you so much! i love you!
i love this 4 generation picture of us at the cabin. i especially love how you can see grandpa too in the picture! thank you for everything that you've done and taught me.

3 comments:

Cory or Cari said...

I love the picture. I wish someone would post a picture of the cabin, inside and out. I get glimpses here and there, but I need the whole thing.

DougandMe said...

I love the picture. Grandma looks as if she is having a great time.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

That's such a sweet post. I love the picture!