Just Kidding, the doctor checked and couldn't find anything! he looked for a good 15 ish minutes. he felt bad that he couldn't tell. baby didn't want to cooporate.. booty was back. then it would move and its legs were crossed, then it's hand was in the way... so oh well, we were kind of bumbed, but really, i don't think i'm exactly ready to know the sex because i'm not ready for a fight over names if it's a boy.
So we will try again next month to see. but right now, the baby is healthy, we saw the heart, head, brain, hands, feet, spine, and pretty much everything except the crotch!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Dangit! You totally tricked me! That's the worst- just because you're kinda prepared to find out and then don't get to.
With Beck they couldn't get a good angle either. I'm hoping I'll have more luck this time around- I go in Friday for my big US.
p.s. Glad everything else was determined healthy- that's the most important thing anyway :)
oh Lindsey you are such a turd!!!! I got so excited when I saw that title you little joker. Anyways a healthy baby, what a blessing in itself! Congrats again cousin and good luck with the baby name battles!
I look at your clock and you have 160 days...mine is 24 days but I remember when it was that high! Can't wait till next month!
It must be a boy. They are difficult. Im glad everything else showed up healthy.
Aww thats so exciting you are already far along enough to find out the sex!! What are your names you have picked out?? I cant wait to find out what your having!
how far along with Arys were you when you found out the sex? I was 19 weeks with Audrie but it seems like everybody is doing it earlier now?!
Oh that stinks! I hate getting excited then it doesn't happen.. thats the worst! Better luck next month, at least he/she is healthy :)
Post a Comment