Arys has been really good at drawing lately. she likes to draw rainbows and weird kinds of people. she's really good at drawing circles with arms, legs, hair, eyes and a mouth. this was one of her first. they've gotten better!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween and other stuff we've been up to
Ok so i haven't been in the mood to blog lately... so i have a ton of pictures i needed to get on here!
Arys has been really good at drawing lately. she likes to draw rainbows and weird kinds of people. she's really good at drawing circles with arms, legs, hair, eyes and a mouth. this was one of her first. they've gotten better!
john's been doing a lot more advertisement with his companies monster truck. Arys and i tagged along for one and got to go for a ride. Arys really loved it.
Wednesday night was our ward's trunk or treat. Arys was a ballerina.. her favorite part about it was getting sparkles all over her hair


Halloween day John,Arys and I went to Schnepf Farm. Arys had way to much fun running around looking at all the animals and pumpkins and the train. She went on a couple rides.

John and Arys on the bee ride. She had a smile on her face the whole time! if she looks like she's crying or scared in some of the pictures it's cuz the sun is in her eyes.
Arys had a lot of fun feeding these goats.
she went on this airplane ride all by herself! i was scared she was going to jump out...
arys ran up this hill and went down this huge slide all by herself without even thinking. i thought it was way to long and scary for her.. she proved me wrong
Halloween night, Arys a ballerina, braily Jasmine, Reece was a rock star.... or a celebrity, i can't remember. but they all looked cute
Arys has been really good at drawing lately. she likes to draw rainbows and weird kinds of people. she's really good at drawing circles with arms, legs, hair, eyes and a mouth. this was one of her first. they've gotten better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
She is just so cute! I love the ant smashing.
I hope you are starting to feel like a real person again. Ary's is a beautiful ballerina and I love the Iron on. I was going to buy some last summer but did not know if the rinestones would iron on very good. Now I know!
I love the sweat suit you made her! It is so cute!
I seriously thought that was you in the sweat suit from the back. Ha HA. Cute pictures.
Arys is so cute--I love her sweat suit! I'm glad you guys were able to have a good Halloween! And how awesome that you got to ride in a monster truck!!!
Ooh I love those sweats! She is such a pretty ballerina!
It is funny how the revolution of people is the same for all kids. It starts like a humbty dumpty and evolves into a person over the next 3 years.
Post a Comment